Dozens of paths from exist to visit the natural park of Luberon. You can hire all kind of bycicles and book a guide at the hotel.
The Luberon and the Provence is a land of festivals on summer. Most famous such as festival d’Avignon or chorégies d’Orange, musicales du Lubéron…We can organize your participation to these events.
From the domain you can reach paths to visit the “petit luberon”, the wood of cedars, landscapes with lavander etc…If you wish to you can book a guide.
• Exceptional market Isle sur la Sorgue every Thursday and Sunday morning
• Floating market of Isle sur la Sorgue the first Sunday of August
• Carpentras, exceptional market every Friday morning
• Apt, Saturday morning
• Coustellet: Sunday morning from the end of March to the end of December
• Velleron, from the beginning of April: every evening from 6 pm except Sunday and public holidays. From early October to late March, open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 16:30.
• Avignon, Carré des Producers on the alleys of Loulle, every Monday from April 4th to September 26th, from 5pm to 7pm and from July 6th to August 29th, from 6pm to 8pm.
• Montfavet, Carré des Producers, Place de l’Eglise, from March 25th to September 30th from 4.30pm to 7pm
• Althen-des-Paluds, Producers Square every Monday from April 1st to September 30th, from 6pm to 8pm
The evening markets of the producers:
• Vedène, market Thursday evenings from March 31 to September 29.
• Morières-les-Avignon, from April 1st to September 23rd from 6pm to 8pm.
• Isle sur la Sorgue, Mondays from May to September from 17:30 to 19:30
• Velleron, every day from April to September from 18h (except Sunday and holidays), then Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 16:30 the rest of the year.
• Le Thor, evening farmers’ market, every Tuesday from April 7 to October 20, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
• Châteauneuf de Gadagne, Tuesday evening from April 5 to August 31, from September 6 to October 12, 2019
• Cavaillon, Thursdays from April to mid-October from 17h to 19h
• Mazan, every Saturday morning from 05/04 to 15/09/2019
• Pernes les Fontaines, every Wednesday evening from 18h to 20h from 23 March to 31 August 2019 and from 17h30 to 19h30 from 6 September to 12 October 2019.
• Vaison la Romaine, Producers’ Evening Market, Thursdays from 4:30 pm to 7 pm, from June 16 to September 15, 2019.
• Marseille, Pastre Market, Farmers Market every Tuesday from 4pm to 8pm, 30 Traverse de Carthage 13008 Marseille.
2 nights in double room called inspiration
2 evening meals for 2 people
2 breakfasts for 2 people
2 tickets to the lavender museum of Coustellet
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF AIX EN PROVENCE
FESTIVAL OF THEATER OFF D’AVIGNON
INTERNATIONAL PIANO FESTIVAL OF THE ROQUE D’ANTHERON
150th “LES CHOREGIES D’ORANGE”
and many others…